This is the best stew I’ve ever had!
I weigh 68.9kg, running/core-training for 15-30 minutes 2-3 times a week. Some stretching (NO, it’s not YOGA).
Typical day of eating
- Pre-breakfast: 1/2 liter of water
- Breakfast: oatmeal with berries and/or banana
- Lunch: wholegrain bread with Mustacado or leftovers from dinner
- Snack: 1 appel or a few plum
- Dinner: maki or Burritos or ORFA
- Snack: nuts
Nothing new on the HCLF-front. It still is convenient, inexpensive and extremely delicious. I am still losing weight in a steady and comfortable manner while eating as much as I can.
Oh wait! My wife reported to have lost all of her PMS headaches and cramps as of late. Every discomfort gone. Just like that.
I’ve read an article the other day how pregnant mares are exploited violantly for their blood containing hormons which accelerates piglet growth. Am I glad to not support that sickening cruelty of animal agriculture anymore.